Total Drama Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rules for voting

Go down

rules for voting Empty rules for voting

Post  Admin: Tyler Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:04 am

Elimination is easy here. When one team loses, and the winner of the winning team says which three players he would like in the bottom three, voting is open. All players from the losing team can vote off any one of the three people who are in the bottom 3.

You will have about 24 hours to vote. You can't vote until I start the voting ceremony. I will try to post what time I plan to start the voting ceremony, but since everyone is living in different places around the world, the time will be confusing, so vote whenever you get the chance to. I will not interfere in the voting-off process at all.

If I feel, that a player has been voted off that did not deserve it, I do have the power to bring them back, but it is not guranteed. So if you get voted off, please don't bug me about bringing you back into the game. I might have a challenge later on, in which all the voted-off players can compete in, and the winner will get a chance in returning to the show.
Admin: Tyler
Admin: Tyler
Admin

https://totaldramaland.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down